|Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU) |
Research Strategy Unit
|Science manager |
Development and management of research funding instruments, monitoring and reporting processes, as well as communication measures – e.g. for the strategy program LMUexcellent and the Joint Federal Government-Länder Tenure-Track Programme.
Process optimization, quality management, and knowledge management.
|2015 – 2019||Technische Universität München (TUM)|
Munich Center for Technology in Society (MCTS), Management Office
|2017 – 2019: Science manager |
Reporting, committee coordination, knowledge management, coordination of MCTS website relaunch, website administration.
2015 – 2017: Science manager / Research associate
Assistant to the managing director of the MCTS graduate center, various administrative tasks, event organization.
|2010 – 2015||Technische Universität München (TUM)|
Chair for Robotics and Embedded Systems
|2013 – 2015: Science manager / Research associate |
2010 – 2013: Science manager / Graduate assistant
Project management, reporting, PR, and quality management in international EU-funded robotics consortium projects (ECHORD, ECHORD++, SMART-E).
|2006 – 2010||Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU) |
Chair of General and Experimental Psychology
|Student assistant / Graduate assistant|
Conduction of psychophysiological experiments (EEG, eye tracking, hand movement tracking) and laboratory management.
|2020||Technische Universität München (TUM) |
Munich Center for Technology in Society (MCTS)
|Science and Technology Studies – Dr. phil. (magna cum laude)|
– Doctoral Thesis: ‘Robots Wanted: Dead And/Or Alive. The Attribution of In/Animacy to Robot Technology‘ [Abstract (PDF)].
– Published 2021 as ‘More Than Machines? The Attribution of (In)Animacy to Robot Technology‘ with Transcript Publishing
– Advisor: Prof. Dr. Sabine Maasen (Friedrich-Schiedel Endowed Chair of Sociology of Science).
– 03/2015 – 08/2017: PhD scholarship, Andrea von Braun Foundation.
|Psychology – Diplom (German Master’s)|
– Majors: Neuro-cognitive psychology & occupational/organizational psychology.
– Thesis project on ‘The Influence of Workpiece Order Status on Manual Assembly Performance‘. Excellence Cluster CoTeSys (Cognition in Technical Systems), project ACIPE (Adaptive Cognitive Interaction in Production Environments).
– Internship, Siemens Center for User-Interface Design (2010).
– Research internship, Chair of General and Experimental Psychology (2008/09).
|11/2019||Moderating meetings and discussions|
|10/2018||Horizon 2020 application process|
|06/2018||MS Access 2013|
|07/2017||Third-party funding for Bavarian universities|
|05/2017||Bavarian budget law (Bay. Haushaltsrecht)|
|01/2017||Horizon 2020 review process|
|12/2012||Management of EU-funded research projects|